West Coast Flying Trapeze is looking for instructors for our aerial and acrobatics program.
We are looking for instructors that have experience teaching kids (ages 6+) and adults on the following apparatuses:
A syllabus is provided.
We are seeking individuals with the following experience:
- Minimum of 3 years aerial or acrobatic training experience
- Supervising and working with children & adults
- Leading and directing group activities
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Working collaboratively with staff and parents
- Adapting and responding to changes using a positive and proactive approach
- Program planning and implementing age appropriate activities
- Ensuring program standards are upheld and implementing policies & procedures
Preference will be given to candidates with the following skills:
- Performance/Competitive experience
- NCCP certifications
- First AID & CPR certification
- High Five certification
Please note that employment with West Coast Flying Trapeze is subject to the receipt of a satisfactory police information check.
Why work at WCFT?
- A competitive salary based on experience
- A flexible workload based on availability
- The opportunity to accrue more hours based on job performance
- Participate in the lives of children who will remember you for a lifetime
- Discount on circus training and workshops
- A fun and exciting place to work