West Coast Flying Trapeze is looking for instructors for our toddler/preschool program.
Instructors will be teaching guided lessons to 2-5-year-olds on a variety of circus equipment. They will work on gross motor movement foundations for developing children using circus training focused on locomotions, balance, jumping, and hanging. Circus experience is not necessary and training is provided. A syllabus is also provided.
We are seeking individuals who have the following experience:
- Supervising and working with children between 2-5 years of age
- Leading and directing group activities
- Developing positive relationships with families
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Working collaboratively with staff and parents
- Adapting and responding to changes using a positive and proactive approach
- Ensuring program standards are upheld and implementing policies & procedures
Preference will be given to candidates with the following skills:
- Early Childhood Educator (ECE) or ECE Assistant (ECEA)
- ECE Assistant Licence
- NCCP Certifications
- First AID & CPR Certification
- High Five Certification
Please note that employment with West Coast Flying Trapeze is subject to the receipt of a satisfactory police information check.
Why work at WCFT?
- A competitive salary based on experience
- A flexible workload based on availability
- The opportunity to accrue more hours based on job performance
- Participate in the lives of children who will remember you for a lifetime
- Discount on circus training and workshops
- A fun and exciting place to work