Instructors will be teaching guided lessons to students 6+ years old on the trampoline.
Our focus on trampoline is teaching our students the 5 dominant landing positions and control before progressing to more complex movements. We have a syllabus for instructors to follow.
We are seeking individuals who have the following experience:
- NCCP Level 1 or 2 Trampoline is required
- Supervising and working with children and adults
- Leading and directing structured lessons
- Developing positive relationships with families
- Coordinating and leading a gymnastics program
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Working collaboratively with staff and parents
- Adapting and responding to changes using a positive and proactive approach
- Program planning and implementing age-appropriate activities
- Ensuring program standards are upheld and implementing policies & procedures
Preference will be given to candidates with the following skills:
- First AID & CPR Certification
- Performance/Competitive experience in trampoline or related circus arts
Please note that employment with West Coast Flying Trapeze is subject to the receipt of a satisfactory police information check.
Why work at WCFT?
- A competitive salary based on experience
- A flexible workload based on availability
- The opportunity to accrue more hours based on job performance
- Participate in the lives of children who will remember you for a lifetime
- Discount on circus training and workshops
- A fun and exciting place to work