Handstands are a fundamental skill for all circus arts. Lessons begin with a warm-up, and then students are led through a number of exercises designed to improve handstand technique, strength, balance, and more. This class is appropriate for all levels, including beginners.
Tumbling is a gymnastics sporting discipline that combines the skills of artistic gymnastics and trampoline. In this lesson, we work from the basics to cartwheels to walkovers, back handsprings, and more!
Partner acrobatics teaches counterbalancing and holding each other through sequences of positions. Our partner acro classes are primarily focused on hand-to-hand and standing skills, rather than acro yoga or L-basing partner acrobatics. This class is appropriate for all levels, including beginners.
Please note that coming with a partner is recommended for this class.
55 min lesson (drop-in)
$26+GST • single lesson
$119+GST • 5-PACK
$229+GST • 10-PACK
85 min lesson (drop-in)
$32+GST • single lesson
$144+GST • 5-PACK
$279+GST • 10-PACK
ALL CLASSES & PACKS EXPIRE 6-MONTHS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE
Our cancelation policy
All payments for monthly memberships, punch cards, workshops, private lessons, sessions, and drop-in lessons are non-refundable.
- Up to 2 weeks prior to the session: 90% refund.
- 1-2 weeks prior to the session: 80% refund.
- Less than 1 week prior to the session: non-refundable.
- Session students may switch to another time/day of the same session during the first 3 weeks of the session, depending on availability.
- Camp students may switch to another week up to 3-days before the start of camp depending on availability.
There is no make-up for missed session lessons or camps.
You can cancel and reschedule for ANY reason up to 24 hours before a lesson (you have the flu, you’re getting hitched in Vegas, you’d rather stay home and watch Netflix, etc.). Under 24 hours means you forfeit the lesson, regardless of the reason (we absolutely care, we just have to pay for the space and our hard-working instructors).
Cancellations of lessons paid for by punch cards are covered under our regular Drop-In Lesson Cancellation Policy.
All punch cards expire 6-months from the date of purchase.
- Up to 2 weeks prior to the booking: 90% refund.
- 1-2 weeks prior to the booking: 80% refund.
- Less than 1 week prior to the booking: non-refundable.