55 min lesson (drop-in)
$26+GST • single lesson
$119+GST • 5-PACK
$229+GST • 10-PACK
85 min lesson (drop-in)
$32+GST • single lesson
$144+GST • 5-PACK
$279+GST • 10-PACK
ALL LESSONS & PACKS EXPIRE 6-MONTHS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE
This is the act with the fabric that’s hanging from the ceiling, not to be mistaken with the hammock. Learn to dance up in the air while developing flexibility and strength.
While those performers at the circus make silks look easy and you may have a background in gymnastics it's not always as easy as it appears. This level is an introduction to silks and will help build the strength and flexibility needed in higher levels. Students will learn basic positions, locks, drops, and how to climb, everything you need to start your career in the air.
Students should not expect to complete this level in a single session, every student will progress at their own rate. Students will be evaluated by their instructor and advised when would be an appropriate time to move to level 2.
Everything moves up in this level including the student. They will no longer be confined to the knot and will start learning bigger drops, more complicated wraps, sequencing more skills together, and endurance.
- silks level 1
- One pull-up
- French climb (30ft)
- Russian climb (30ft)
- Can invert in the air (bent knees okay)
- Catcher's lock
- Hipkeys in the air
- Long hang for minimum of 15 seconds
Aerial straps are a type of aerial apparatus on which various feats of strength and flexibility may be performed. Straps are a cotton or nylon apparatus that look like two suspended ribbons with hand loops at the end. This apparatus is great for those who are—or want to get—circus strong!
Please note that coming with a partner is required for this lesson.
Our cancelation policy
All payments for monthly memberships, punch cards, workshops, private lessons, sessions, and drop-in lessons are non-refundable.
- Up to 2 weeks prior to the session: 90% refund.
- 1-2 weeks prior to the session: 80% refund.
- Less than 1 week prior to the session: non-refundable.
- Session students may switch to another time/day of the same session during the first 3 weeks of the session, depending on availability.
- Camp students may switch to another week up to 3-days before the start of camp depending on availability.
There is no make-up for missed session lessons or camps.
You can cancel and reschedule for ANY reason up to 24 hours before a lesson (you have the flu, you’re getting hitched in Vegas, you’d rather stay home and watch Netflix, etc.). Under 24 hours means you forfeit the lesson, regardless of the reason (we absolutely care, we just have to pay for the space and our hard-working instructors).
Cancellations of lessons paid for by punch cards are covered under our regular Drop-In Lesson Cancellation Policy.
All punch cards expire 6-months from the date of purchase.
- Up to 2 weeks prior to the booking: 90% refund.
- 1-2 weeks prior to the booking: 80% refund.
- Less than 1 week prior to the booking: non-refundable.