TinyTop (ages 2-3) & LilTop (ages 4-5)
Our TinyTop and LilTop programs are designed for children ages 2-5 to explore ground and aerial circus activities in a safe environment.
Children start to build body awareness, coordination, strength, and flexibility. They will also be provided with an environment to develop their social skills, self-confidence, and independence.
Each lesson will include a warm-up game, stretching, circuit practice, and coaching on various circus equipment. Our instructors will adapt each activity to suit different skill levels.
***LilTop IS NOT a parent-participation activity.***
Due to safety concerns, space constraints, and our insurance policy, we do not allow spectators into the main training area. If you would like to watch, we have a live feed of the facility broadcast on screens in our entryway.
Alternatively, when weather permits, our bay doors located at the back of our facility are open and spectators may stand there to view their child’s lesson.
Our cancelation policy
All payments for monthly memberships, punch cards, workshops, private lessons, sessions, and drop-in lessons are non-refundable.
- Up to 2 weeks prior to the session: 90% refund.
- 1-2 weeks prior to the session: 80% refund.
- Less than 1 week prior to the session: non-refundable.
- Session students may switch to another time/day of the same session during the first 3 weeks of the session, depending on availability.
- Camp students may switch to another week up to 3-days before the start of camp depending on availability.
There is no make-up for missed session lessons or camps.
You can cancel and reschedule for ANY reason up to 24 hours before a lesson (you have the flu, you’re getting hitched in Vegas, you’d rather stay home and watch Netflix, etc.). Under 24 hours means you forfeit the lesson, regardless of the reason (we absolutely care, we just have to pay for the space and our hard-working instructors).
Cancellations of lessons paid for by punch cards are covered under our regular Drop-In Lesson Cancellation Policy.
All punch cards expire 6-months from the date of purchase.
- Up to 2 weeks prior to the booking: 90% refund.
- 1-2 weeks prior to the booking: 80% refund.
- Less than 1 week prior to the booking: non-refundable.
winter session 2022
The WINTER SESSION registration is open to new registrations on December 1, 2021.
The 10-week session (Saturdays 9-weeks) starts January 3 and runs until March 10.
10-week LilTop session • $249 (includes taxes)
9-week LilTop session • $224 (includes taxes)