Our cancelation policy
All payments for monthly memberships, punch cards, workshops, private lessons, sessions, and drop-in lessons are non-refundable.
- Up to 2 weeks prior to the session: 90% refund.
- 1-2 weeks prior to the session: 80% refund.
- Less than 1 week prior to the session: non-refundable.
- Session students may switch to another time/day of the same session during the first 3 weeks of the session, depending on availability.
- Camp students may switch to another week up to 3-days before the start of camp depending on availability.
There is no make-up for missed session lessons or camps.
You can cancel and reschedule for ANY reason up to 24 hours before a lesson (you have the flu, you’re getting hitched in Vegas, you’d rather stay home and watch Netflix, etc.). Under 24 hours means you forfeit the lesson, regardless of the reason (we absolutely care, we just have to pay for the space and our hard-working instructors).
Cancellations of lessons paid for by punch cards are covered under our regular Drop-In Lesson Cancellation Policy.
All punch cards expire 6-months from the date of purchase.
- Up to 2 weeks prior to the booking: 90% refund.
- 1-2 weeks prior to the booking: 80% refund.
- Less than 1 week prior to the booking: non-refundable.